Benefits of Membership in Lessac Training and Research Institute
- Receiving discounts on annual conferences and workshops
- Opportunities to present at conferences and to publish
- Peer-review of presentations and publications on request
- First access to “The Buzz”, newsletter for the Institute, for up-to-date information about the evolution of the training
- Access to a world-wide community of like-minded professionals for support with questions and problem-solving
- Practitioners/Certified Trainers: your own profile page on the website
More: Having the satisfaction of ‘paying it forward’ at a crucial time in the Institute’s development. Perhaps Arthur or someone in your life ‘paid it forward’ for you? Give back to the work that has an impact on you.
Online Membership Form
Professional / Certified Trainer, Master Teacher Membership Form
Associate / Practitioner Membership Form
Individual Membership form
Student Membership form
Lessac Training and Research Institute Membership Levels
Types of Membership in the Lessac Training and Research Institute®
Individual Membership - Anyone interested in being a part of the institute who is not already designated as a Lessac Practitioner. Individual members have no voting privileges.
Student Membership - Those currently enrolled in a recognized university or conservatory training program. Student members have no voting privileges.
Associate Membership - Individual designated as a Lessac Practitioner. Associate members have one vote in every election of the general membership.
Professional Membership - Individual designated as a Lessac Certified Trainer or a Lessac Master Teacher. Professional members have one vote in every election by the general membership.
Create or Renew Your Membership in the Lessac Training and Research Institute®